An eye for... is that blood?
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
So, baby-doll, don't you lose your touch
You take it all cause you're never gonna take too...
It was finally time. This would have been easier if he’d been just a little more timely, if he hadn’t underestimated the fucking cat, and gotten what he needed while storms were still abundant. Focusing on the past would just drive him crazy though, stressing over things he couldn’t change, time he couldn’t get back. Better to keep his eye forward, and to the sky, watching for some sign of stormy weather.

Something has to have taken pity on him, as a hot, stuffy day gives way to a dark, cloudy night, the air seeming to grow thicker and heavier until finally, everything bursts, and rain pours in buckets.

Honestly, Nate doesn’t remember until the last minute that the shrine is broken, or, was broken, some helpful soul more successful than he, Amun, and Mabel had been, a thought that brings a twinge of guilt with it.

By the time he’s safely within the shrines cave, he looks like a drowned rat, hair and clothes both drenched, clinging closely to his skin. Clutched in his hand is a diamond, it’s rough edges pressing into his palm, and a tightly sealed vial, filled with admittedly old sear cats blood. All the pieces were together.

”I’m sorry it took me so long to do this.” How far he’s come from expecting the Voice to ignore him on principle, now speaking without even waiting for her to appear. ”I lost more time than I wanted to. But... I’m back now, thanks to you.”

I will remember all the stuff on the first try one day but that day is not today

Getting the diamond with Zeph - don't shut down on me now
Getting sear cat blood with Milo - Blown on the Steel Breeze
Losing control and you lose your touch
You take it all, cause you're never gonna take too much

Messages In This Thread
An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 08:00 AM