An eye for... is that blood?
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
So, baby-doll, don't you lose your touch
You take it all cause you're never gonna take too...
”Putting it together is the part I can’t do though.” Nate points out, all warmth and jokes now that he’s healed. A side of himself he hasn’t let out often, not in front of his goddess at least. ”Without you... all I have is one eye, a diamond, and some cats blood.” The Voice leads them back into the protection of the shrine, Nate following along after her easily, basking in her glow and considering her questions with no small measure of seriousness.

If he’s being honest, the threat of heat, of rivers and bubbling cauldrons of lava and flames, they hadn’t been a deterrent his first only trip to the Climb. Even now, as Nate combs through his memory, searches with a more subtile gaze, he is hard pressed to give up such splendour for a simple worry of heat. Scars might remind him that he is not immortal, might keep him from falling into that trap again, but for now he is restored, and powerful for it.

”The... room,” it feels silly to call it a church, a cathedral, when it is so clearly lacking a divine body, ”is fairly well uh, insulated. There’s nothing open, the only dangerous part would be getting there, but, isn’t that at least a little bit of the point. Danger can be just as much of a deterrent as hiding something.” Theres a reason people got dogs, instead of moving to bunkers, after all. ”Humour me, just... what would I need to do?” Theres no way to tell why this particular hill is the one he's chosen to stop and die on, no way to tell if he’s being flattering, warm, or pushy, selfish somehow.
Losing control and you lose your touch
You take it all, cause you're never gonna take too much

Messages In This Thread
An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-15-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by the VOICE - 10-22-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: An eye for... is that blood? - by Nate - 10-24-2020, 07:04 AM