i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
He hasn’t been back for long, but he has had quite the to-do list. And so he focuses on the Port, one of the main places he imagines he might be able to find Zephyr. He doesn’t know what’s occurred between him and Nate, doesn’t know what Zeph has even been up to while the sickness rampaged everything around them. What he does know, is that he’s governor now, and as much as Zeph and Sunjata had their… Issues, Sunjata still liked Zephyr well enough, still thought he’d make a good voice in the government.

That and he’s hoping to snatch Vai up too, and if anything got to be too much between the two of them, he imagines the witch wouldn’t hesitate to step in.

He slips into a shop, glancing around before his eyes land on the merchant, flashing him a bright smile. “Hey, I’m looking for Zeph. Have you seen him?” He asks, pausing while the merchant tries to think of where he’d seen the smuggler last. A few minutes pass and the merchant recalls, gesturing for Sunjata to head over to the shop across the way. And so he does, offering the merchant a thanks before slipping into the port alley and across to the shop across the way and finding the smuggler.

"Hey Zeph, got a minute?" He asks, once he's far enough into the shop that the bustling sounds of the port behind him fade away.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Sunjata - 10-15-2020, 06:01 PM