i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He shifts his attention to focus on something else and Sunjata can’t help but to guide his attention away from what Zeph had previously been looking at to the silk that he peers at now, hearing the words that leave the smuggler’s mouth. A small half smirk forms on Sunjata’s face, shoulders shrugging as he watches the other man. “You could. I wouldn’t even blame you for it. But I think it might interest you.” A raise of his brow with that, a leading, guiding smile as he walks a bit closer toward Zeph.

As for his house, there’s a small nod. “It did. Nobody was hurt, a small blessing among everything else.” Considering the sickness and what not, but Sunjata isn‘t here to talk about his personal life. No, he’s here for business, business that includes Zeph and trying to forget that the man had dragged him back to Vai before his heart had time to burst, that held his hand while Vai healed him and he cried because the pain had been far too much.

Was wondering if you’d like a position on the council?” It’s said a bit quieter, a raise of his brow, eyes focused intently on the smuggler.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:10 PM