i once believed love would be b&w
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

So you've now seen the former-governor face down a giant tiger, and the former-governess shoot stars from his.... mind? Tack on the fact that both of them are demigods and look to be made more from concrete than flesh, and it can be no surprised that you're a little wary about this meeting. Not that you have any actual way to protect yourself if shit goes south, but you do feel very slightly better with the panther gloves hanging on a peg near the door.

Fat lotta good that'll do.

You crack the door, see Remi's expression, and seriously consider shutting it again. Instead you steel yourself and open the thing in full, revealing yourself to be wearing nothing but shorts, your body soft and pliable compared to theirs. Man, you gotta work out more. Coffee colored eyes flicker between the two men, your face an impassive, vaguely pleasant mask beneath the scar. "Remi. Ronin. Heard congratulations're in order." Are you disappointed they didn't bring the baby? Yes. Yes you are.
burn all the things you have to burn
save all the people you're supposed to save

Messages In This Thread
i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 10-15-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Ronin - 10-15-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Zephyr - 10-16-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 10-16-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Ronin - 10-18-2020, 11:26 AM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Zephyr - 10-22-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 11-02-2020, 05:28 PM