i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
The turn that this is taking, from enchanting to upsetting makes you think of your dream, and for one horrifying moment, your mind plants the seed that perhaps this is all planned. Some plot worked out between Finn and the owl. It can't be though. If Finn wanted you in the Tower then why invite you all the way out here? No, you're just unsettled, and with a quick inhale to fight to soothe your mind back toward rationality.

'She certainly didn't seem to think so.' You quip the lightness in your voice only partially hiding the panic you feel at having such a valuable instrument in the talons of a bird. Even if it's retrieved there's no doubt the metal will be bent and out of tune now at the very least. 'It isn't your fault.' Your smile is reassuring as you grab the bag your mbira was brought here in, following after Finn and leaving the crowd who had gathered around you to their own devices.

As the pair leave the Celestine, it will be to see Artemide flying a few stories up the Tower, before darting in through an open window. And if they count, they'll find the floor she's entered is the one belonging to Cian.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 08:09 PM