much to discuss
for Sunjata
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"Ah." Well, the married to an Ascended part clarified the bite marks. Juniper tried not to speculate, though she couldn't help a vague wondering -- she didn't know that much about the Ascended's abilities or needs, only that they sometimes fed on blood ... Well, that was none of her business. "We do have much to discuss."

She took a deep breath. "I hope your husband is all right. While we do seek justice against the Ascended who have attacked us in the past, we don't support random attacks on the innocent."

Juniper paused, letting her words hang for a moment -- because she had no idea whether Sunjata's husband was innocent, or if he was among the Ascended who'd attacked them. If so, well, that was going to be a big problem.

"Likewise, the dismemberment occurred without our leader's knowledge -- the actions of an individual Fae, not of our people as a whole. And that individual -- both these individuals -- should be held accountable ... along with the Ascended who murdered our people and our goddess."

Juniper hoped she'd navigated that last statement correctly. She didn't want to make finding and punishing the Fae attackers contingent on punishing the Ascended, exactly, but she definitely considered them linked -- and if Sunjata would not help her with the latter, her efforts towards the former would be, say, lukewarm.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-17-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-18-2020, 04:02 AM