much to discuss
for Sunjata
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"It will," Juniper acknowledged. Bringing Wessex to justice would have been far easier if she had been a private citizen -- with the resources of the Grounds behind her ... "I know you can't apprehend the citizens -- much less the leader -- of other lands, but I had some hope that you might help me pressure Wessex into submitting to trial. On a diplomatic level, I mean. Previously she stepped down when Delah banned the Grounders from the Greatwood; I don't expect you to do anything as severe as banning Grounders from Torchline, but inconveniencing her people might convince the Queen to listen when she otherwise would dismiss the idea out of hand."

She had no idea that Sunjata was personally acquainted with Wessex, though really, the fact that he had married an Ascended should have clued her in. It didn't really matter, though -- she would have asked even if she'd known.

"Thank you. If you have a description of the Fae who attacked your husband, I can look for them." It should be relatively easy to find a criminal Fae, Juniper imagined; since they couldn't lie, all she had to do was ask her suspects. She wouldn't move too far ahead on that until the Ascended's trial started coming along -- for one thing, she didn't want to risk angering her own people when she'd need their support -- but she could put some feelers out.

At Sunjata's question, she frowned, rubbing her chin. If she were a well-trained diplomat, she'd probably have all sorts of questions and suggestions about trade or international law or whatever ... but she was just Juniper, and she didn't really have any other concerns at the moment. "I think that's all. Thank you for hearing me out."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-17-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-18-2020, 04:02 AM