bellyache
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
A deeper conversation is all I want from you-
Amalia does not trust any 'cure' that the Voice might make. Glad as she is to see so many well, that relief is tainted black with suspicion, a sense of foreboding at the potential fallout of this event. So it is that she comes not to partake of the false medicine, but to bear witness to an event in history that may result in new calamity, to step in should anything go awry.

It isn't until the group disperses (and the Voice is gone) that the Shield steps from the shadows of the trees, eyeing friends and strangers alike and trying to mentally catalogue who is here, who has been touched. The inventory only pauses when she spots an all-too-familiar face, hot rage flaring up at her, red as the Ascended's hair. Before she can reach him he's made off with Nate, a troubling pairing if ever there was one.

But Sunjata is still there.

"Sunjata." Amalia's voice is low and firm, calling his attention. She vaguely remembers shared moments when they were sick, fighting and feeling terribly alone, but shoves them away for now. Gazing at the Flood through hard black eyes, the Shield sets her jaw. She's been carrying a burden for too long, not willing to place it on Remi and Ronin's shoulders, new fathers that they are.

"I hear you're the Governor of Torchline now. I have a crime to report."
- I want the words you're afraid to say:
the lonely ones you keep hidden
between the folds of your heart

Messages In This Thread
bellyache - by Amalia - 10-16-2020, 07:20 PM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-17-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-17-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-21-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-21-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-23-2020, 09:46 PM