bellyache
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
It’s probably better that Amalia doesn’t ask, poking at a sensitivity Sunjata was just faced with as one does with a wound, unable to keep from prodding at it. So instead, a brow raises in response to a murder — half wanting to sneer and curl his lip in amusement, wondering what poor animal someone had murdered. But all moments of that fade, as soon as the word body leaves her lips and then Sam following after.

His brows furrow together, taking a moment to pause while he collects the information. “Do you know who it was? The body?” Anything? What the victim looked like, what had occurred? He knows that Sam was sick, had attacked Remi, but a part of him wonders if perhaps it had gone too far, if Sam had been too far gone to process what had happened. It wasn’t an excuse, but, it did require more information.

And with the cure? Sam was healthy. Perhaps he could remember the details a bit more? Gods knew Sunjata didn’t recall what happened while he was sick, but he’d suffered issues with memory before then. So with a heavy pause, a swelling feeling in this throat, he runs a hand through short cropped hair and sighs, peering down at Amalia. “I need a bit more physical proof of what occurred. I can talk to him and we can set a trial up so it’s fair, but beyond that I can’t do much as it stands right now.” He works at his lower lip briefly, glancing back toward where Sam and Nate had drifted off to. “I’ll see what he has to say to Nate and go from there, alright?
take me by the hand but please don't want to know me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
bellyache - by Amalia - 10-16-2020, 07:20 PM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-17-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-17-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-21-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-21-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: bellyache - by Amalia - 10-23-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: bellyache - by Sunjata - 10-24-2020, 03:37 AM