A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Deimos seemed to finally smile and accept her points on his wellbeing, though Morgan felt she noticed some hesitation there, that he was not entirely convinced. For the time being she would let it go, though if he ever suffered from ill health again she would be insisting with vigour that he rested and looked after himself; not a burden, for she felt that anyone with good intentions couldn't be.

"Time." She repeated, nodding her head, with no other advice to give. At least it seemed like he had things to do; catharsis from such actions would be valuable, Morgan thought. "What was the quest?" If it wasn't foolish, she could offer her help.

As for the bodies in the mountains...Morgan paused and frowned, put a finger to her lips in thought. "I think I heard about that. Neron's Spymaster and his partner?" She had barely met them herself, but she knew they had been killed in the Fangs and their bodies not retrieved, like many that met their fate in the snowy mountains.

Discussion of the other council members, even those that had disappeared, was at least lighter than talk of those that had died and left business behind. "Noah is a good man..sounds like he was trying to give you some fun. Our advisor was called Elena...she knew my father." Morgan was quiet, staring into the fire, for a few seconds after that; with Elena's disappearance it really had felt like the final nail in her father's coffin, an era over.

"...You said Loren told you of his errors." She mentioned, not quite having noticed the words when they were spoken. "What did you make of them?"
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-26-2020, 06:37 PM