A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan's eyes narrowed a little as she tried to consider what could contain a soul, other than a living body; it had been her impression that once the body had died, the mind and person within moved along. Was this man then trapped in an urn, a monster? Someone else entirely? "When you have the details, I will assist if you need it." While she genuinely did want to help Deimos complete his quest, there was some curiosity there too.

"How do you intend to take the corpses from the dragon without it's notice, though?" She asked, thinking of the way dragons famously hoarded that which they procured; while bodies were not treasures to humans, she was sure they might be to dragons (and, she did consider, that Deimos' friends may already be food, but she didn't say that). Watching him conjure the paper, briefly distracted by the wonder of his creation magic, she waited to see what he would write.

Taking a drink she nodded, sighing as she took it away again from her mouth and holding it at her lap. "Maybe. Sometimes, I wish the Launceleyns had never found their way to Halo. That said..." Morgan trailed off, whatever she was about to say apparently decided against then eventually replaced with: "...They probably would have caused problems anywhere else."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-31-2020, 06:14 PM