A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"We will." She agreed, draining the last of her mug and setting it down on the table before her. Morgan did briefly wonder if a warning of sorts was needed, something to make sure Deimos knew he wasn't to go gallivanting off on his own to try and solve their issues...but she held back, trusting him to use his common sense. It could all wait, and patience was always the best way.

Glaciers were not known for their speed, after all.

The change of topic to the Fae took her interest and she looked over to him, recalling the meeting she'd recently had with Juniper. "Yes, I met with her. She wants to organise a trial, for the Ascended that the Fae have grievance with." Morgan frowned and pushed a hand through her hair, obviously not entirely convinced by this idea. "I believe in justice where it can be done, but I'm not sure how she practically intends to run this trial or enforce it's decisions. ...It will be...interesting."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-05-2020, 07:25 PM