A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Oh, I see. Then I'm honoured." Morgan lifted her mug briefly and took a long drink from it, making a point to savour the special first edition of Deimos' drink making. When he asked for a request she paused to think, an amused, distracted smile on her lips; moments later she nodded with an idea and turned around to grab an empty mug from a once-occupied table behind her, set it before them. "When I was a teenager and had just started drinking, they used to make this sweet berry cider...imported from Torchline, they said, though I'm not sure of how true that is. Can you make something like that?"

It was true that they did not know all about the Fae, that she had only caught glimpses of their ways of life and what lay beyond the trees; while Morgan doubted that there would turn out to be any massive military power there (after all, if there was, why not simply enact revenge on the Ascended themselves?), there could well be more than she was expecting. "You sound like you have some experience." She commented, leaving it open for Deimos to explain further if he wished.

As for Sunjata, all she could do was shrug; she knew of his Ascended husband, but perhaps he was a good impartial leader; time would tell.
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-10-2020, 09:23 PM