A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
The question he asked was a complex one, one that she'd asked herself almost a year ago when the position had become hers; Morgan paused and drank for a moment to think of her answer, wanting to be sure it was as clear and close to the truth as she could manage. "I felt the Citadel needed somebody who really, truly cared for it. Neron, as much as I don't hate him...was not that person. He was not born here, he is not familiar with the City in the same way I am, and he's often concerned with his own ego." While Morgan thought better of him now, she had little positive to say about him as Warden, except: "That is not to say he did nothing right. He did gain some public support and instil some good practices and buildings into the Citadel; but he lost his way."

Then Weaver had been the Warden, however briefly. "I was ready to support Weaver as her Captain, then...well." She glanced over, unsure if Deimos knew what had happened to her. "When the position was open again, I realised that I had enough experience and love for the Citadel that I could consider myself acceptable for the role. I see it as an extension of what I used to do as Captain. Protection of the Citadel and her people, and progression of our technology and lives. I don't wish to be a domineering leader, but someone to help point in the right direction once I have heard what everyone requires."

Of course, she would not always be able to achieve that, but Morgan would try until her dying breath (or until she was superseded, but even then she would never stop supporting her land).

"Oh. And it worked? I know of the Blight, but not how it was cured." It seemed odd that the cure had been the sacrifice of one Fae woman; at least with their own sickness they had given out an antidote, God-provided as it was.

As for a giant turtle, she didn't have much to say to that, only raised eyebrows and a scoff; what a strange sounding creature indeed. "I'm unlikely to come across it, but now I am very curious."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-14-2020, 11:39 PM