under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
A leader cannot lead with just a single counselor.

Ok, well, she could, but she also knows it would be better if she has more than one voice at the table. Different voices. Massively different voices. Wessex may not like it, but in the days following the cure, she came to the conclusion that at this point in time there is something that Bastien can do for the Grounds and the family, and more importantly - that it’s time for him to step up.

Rather, that she will likely have to persuade him to step up.

Ten prepared arguments lay on the tip of her tongue as she knocks on Bastien’s door; the action is oddly reminiscent of when she came to see Rex and him after she’d had her second Ascension. Only there will be no Rex inside today, only a child. No, not only a child. A beautiful combination of the two of them. One that gives her a little bit of hope and like many of their youngest kin, a desire to protect.

Which is, in part, why Wessex is here, doing her best to look as pleasant as she can.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 10-17-2020, 08:44 PM