under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
"Oh, surely you know me well enough by now that you know no ones efforts could offend me." Bastien had always made it a point of pride to find something good to say about anybody's work, to appreciate the beauty in even the simplest, most crudely drawn pieces. One could hardly support everyone to make art unless one accepted all skill levels.

He glanced up to the painting of Rex that greeted visitors and smiled. "Thank you. I wanted Azrael to grow up with her presence still in the house, somehow." This way every morning their child saw their mother, even if it could not be in the flesh.

As for how he was; Bastien went to wash one of his brushes, tilted his head side to side as he scrubbed it in the solution. "It is...fading. I still feel odd sometimes, but The Voice truly did work one of her miracles. Azrael is well; growing far too fast. I knew they would, but...ah, I am trying to enjoy their curious phase while it lasts. I'm sure soon they won't want to hear anything from dad for quite some time." He himself had been a rebellious teen (hell, he'd moved to a whole other country just to piss off his dad) and could see it being a likely future for Az too.

"How are you recovering?" He asked politely, looking back to her.
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 10-22-2020, 04:20 PM