have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"I'd have to try it out." While Gideon had never wanted to be Abandoned, their position with the Gods not at all enviable, he had often wished he had powers and abilities to test to their limits; he had always had a rather average amount of physical ability and not much to speak of in terms of special talents or powers.

Describing what meeting a God was like was a hard thing indeed; how could one sum up the awe, the terror and the wonder of it all in one simple tale? Trying his best to solidify the memory into words, Gideon focused then said: "Incredible. It moves like smoke in the air, the robes shift and fade...you can focus on it's face for a second, but then it disappears again... like seeing a ghost."

As for what Ludo had actually said: "It agreed with my thoughts on plans I had to do, and is helping me achieve them." Vague was best on what those plans were.

"Oh, now I can't talk to that. Maybe it's just because I've been doing it so long." Gideon chuckled, shrugged. "But I promise you it's very much real."
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-30-2020, 05:58 PM