have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"No no, I mean if I were in your position." Gideon clarified. The only way he'd be able to take on any Abandoned abilities would be if he Ascended and drank from them, which was obviously so, so out of the cards it was a dice game.

It was good to know he still had it, as far as sermons and preaching went, that he could excite Alina with a tale of the Gods. Eager to continue, he considered her questions for a moment, a finger on his chin, then spoke with the appropriate gravity for describing a God: "Hard to describe, but you are aware in every moment that you are in the presence of something greater. You feel insignificant, but highly honoured, all at once."

As for what his plans were...Gideon hesitated, but from what he knew of the Fae, his and their goals were aligned. "It is helping me to...correct things the Ascended have done to our world." That was a sanitised way of saying it, but Gideon didn't usually come right out with his plans of eradication.

He saw her suspicion return and gave an innocent, casual smile, leaning back a little on the log he sat on. "A bit of can't and won't together." Was all Gideon said, not wanting to bring up the Order to this currently skeptical Fae. "The good news is what I said to you first. Ludo sees potential in you. You're brave enough to do what needs to be done, and smart enough to know what that is. Don't you think the Fae have lost some focus lately?"
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 11-02-2020, 09:37 PM