have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"Ah, Safrin. I've heard some tales that people are too bowed over by her beauty to even say any of their planned prayers." From what he knew from books, scrolls and paintings, she certainly was a sight to see, though Gideon had never yet had the honour himself. Alina was obviously asking for some comfort when she expressed doubt of the deities thoughts on her, though he didn't sense any particular feeling either way on the Goddesses part. "She seems a little disappointed, perhaps. Have you not accomplished a task set for you?"

Clearly, they were in similar places when it came to the Ascended. "Then we have a goal in common." He said, though her mood seemed to swiftly change as she realised she couldn't have all of his secrets. "To the Ascended? Complete eradication. Get rid of the mistake. The Voice's rebellion should have been crushed out years ago, not left to limp on into the sad, pathetic evil it is today."
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 11-03-2020, 07:23 PM