have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
As Alina began to describe her quest, it certainly sounded very familiar; Gideon frowned and tilted his head, the beginnings of a bemused smile on his lips. Either every Fae in the Greatwood needed hair and blood, or he'd found the first person to take on the quest. Juniper had mentioned there had been someone who had accepted it first. "I gave some of my hair and blood to a lady named Juniper, for something very similar; ring any bells?"

Had he ever claimed to know everything? Gideon certainly didn't think he had. "Of course not; no one does, except the Gods themselves, I suppose." He knew he'd spend his whole life serving and searching and still not know it all; it was both the beauty and infuriating truth of service to the Gods.

That she agreed about the Ascended was a promising sign. Gideon let the grass he had been fiddling with drop. "Then you're better suited to be a leader than most. You're needed to help with the Ascended."
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 11-09-2020, 08:26 PM