have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"Hm. Then maybe you should be getting on with it before she takes the prize." Gideon suggested, finding himself interested indeed in this apparent quest-stealing; he'd never heard of anything quite like it. If Juniper completed the tasks for Safrin, would she receive the credit? Would the Gods care? "Write to me when you've finished the quest. I'd like to know how it went." He didn't know if she actually would, but he knew it'd be a letter he was looking forward to receiving if she did.

As for what help she specifically could provide...well, Gideon didn't know her, and the Gods liked for their subjects to work that sort of thing out for themselves. "You'll have to work that out. That's what leaders do; make plans and decisions." He shrugged too, standing up from the log and stretching; he couldn't spend all day counselling questioning Fae.

"Good luck with it. Make sure you pray soon; you're overdue." With that said he would wave and disappear off into the trees, wondering if Safrin had been watching over the conversation with a frustrated frown.

{FIN}
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 11-10-2020, 05:45 PM