Personal Quest rivers belong where they can ramble
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"Hello," Juniper said politely to the burros, handing out a few treats as a reward for the burros' attention. She glanced up as Zuriel approached. "Oh, are you here to help too? Excellent."

Turning back to the burros, Juniper continued, "See how this hillside collapsed and fell into the water? That's not good for your tunnels, and it's not good for the river either. Do you think you could tunnel somewhere else, somewhere drier and less likely to cave in? And if you wanted to help us fill in these existing tunnels and maybe even move some of that earth -- gently -- well, I have more of these."

She shook the little bag of fruit and honey at the burros, smiling at the inquisitive little animals. Loren's offering would only go so far, of course, but Juniper had some dried fruit and nuts in her pack, as well -- she never went too far into the Greatwood without at least a snack. She thought that between them, they could probably bribe the burros into cooperation. Filling in the existing tunnels ought to prevent future cave-ins, she hoped, and maybe the burros could even help shift the existing dam, though she wasn't sure they would be clever enough to do it slowly and not cause a flood.

-------------

Juniper asks the burros to tunnel somewhere else, then offers them some snacks if they help fill in their existing tunnels and move the earth away from the dam! She'll definitely accept Zuriel's help on this, plus she still has that citizenship ability.

Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
rivers belong where they can ramble - by Loren - 10-18-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: rivers belong where they can ramble - by Juniper - 10-22-2020, 07:04 PM