Personal Quest rivers belong where they can ramble
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper frowned at the burros. OK, she'd gotten some cooperation, but the others ... Well, animals were like that sometimes. Stubborn. But Juniper could be stubborn too.

The first option that occurred to her was to take out her bow and shoot the contrary burros, but she rejected that, afraid it would scare the burros who were helping. She'd rather find a way to convince the remaining burros to help her ... Could she leverage Zuriel's presence? Or perhaps peer pressure the burros?

Pulling the dried fruit and nuts from her bag -- she wanted to save Loren's fruit and honey to reward the burros -- Juniper offered some to Zuriel, winking at the unicorn, then ate a couple pieces herself.

"Wow, this is pretty good, isn't it?" she said conversationally, as if she had forgotten that the burros might be listening. "Not as good as what I have at home, of course, but going all the way home to get it would take so long and make me so tired ... If everyone helped with the tunnels, I guess I could go get my special treats and share them with everybody, but if only some of us help, I think we'll have to stick with this."

------------

Juniper tries to imply that she'll get special treats for all the burros if they all help, trying to get the helpful burros to peer pressure the ones who aren't interested.

As usual: Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
rivers belong where they can ramble - by Loren - 10-18-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: rivers belong where they can ramble - by Juniper - 10-22-2020, 08:14 PM