(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
It’s a long shot, considering that she can’t speak to animals, but unicorns aren’t dumb. There might be some ability to communicate. Then there’s the fact that she doesn’t know where they’ve been hanging out. There are hoofprints and signs of their movement in the Outskirts, but no signs that they’ve made any one place ‘home.’

Wessex sighs as she heads out during the day, completely unsure about what she’s doing but doing it anyway because that’s just what she does. There’s a bag full of treats at her side and she hopes to use the various apples, carrots and handfuls of hay as a lure. The Queen finds a set of tracks that seem fairly new (who knows, really) and does her best to follow them, trekking deeper into the woods by following tufts of hair, fur, and broken branches.

She finally comes to a place where the trail seems to end, looks around, and then decides to sit and lay her offerings out in front of her. The demigod is content to wait for a couple of hours or more and she settles in, cross-legged, listening for the ruste of approaching unicorns - or anything else that might cross her path.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 10-21-2020, 03:22 PM