(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“As well as can be,” comes the noncommittal reply, standoffish for a moment before the elder Natural turns her head towards Amalia with the smallest of smiles. She feels like a statue awakening, deliberately moving and stretching from marble-etched stillness - her offerings as yet uneaten, except perhaps by the boldest of squirrels.

She doesn’t understand what makes Amalia so hesitant and uncomfortable - she never really has - but there is an easier, bigger smile for Jyoti. “Have you grown, Jyoti?” she asks the companion with unabashed enthusiasm while holding a hand to offer pats.

“I’m surprised to see you back so soon.” As she says it, the Queen realizes there’s a kernel of bitterness in her chest about Amalia’s departure. Aside from whatever history they have as pseudo mother/daughter, she also represents the last of the Naturals from within the barrier. Sam hardly counts, Evie is gone, Rory is… gone. Yes, she has to acknowledge that Rory is well and truly gone. Wessex tries to keep the undesired emotion hidden, tries to bundle it into something else, but if a bit escapes, well… could anyone blame her?

Wessex is starting to accept that while she would do many things for Amalia still, the same could not be said of the reverse.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 10-23-2020, 12:14 AM