(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“Loki is much the same. Though I don’t know the lifespan of dragons…” She shrugs and gently scratches for as long as Jyoti will stay there, letting the calf drift away whenever she wants to.

As for Amalia’s explanation, Wessex glances over her shoulder at the girl, slightly surprised. “Why would I? I didn’t ask you to leave, you did it of your own free will.” With Deimos taking himself to Halo and Amalia… not in Halo, as far as she knows, the Queen can imagine that there’s some sort of problem going on. Which doesn’t exclude any problem the Shield might have with the Wraith, just adds another element to her departure.

“This is your home as much as it is mine.” Their families are buried here, they’ve bled here and cried here and loved here, hell they’ve died here. Wessex won’t make any promises out loud but for now, she has no intention of keeping Amalia from the Ground. She can come and go as she pleases.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 10-29-2020, 05:02 PM