(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
"I doubt I would have much of a welcome role in the Grounds you want to build," Amalia points out softly to explain her decision to leave, a sad half-smile pulling at her lip. The expression fades swiftly, replaced by tired resignation, the understanding that things are different now and there's no avoiding that fact. "Besides, I think I'll be doing some travelling soon. But... it's good to know I can come home."

Turning back to Wessex and Jyoti, the Shield wonders if she ought to leave the Wraith in peace. But moments like this are so rare between them, and she's loathe to let them go; so with an expression of asking permission Amalia slides to the ground, taking a seat upon the grass near the older woman.

Immediately she reaches to pluck a blade of grass, adding two and starting to braid, desperate to occupy her hands. "Leafchange will come soon." Staring pointedly at the grass, she clears her throat, swallowing the tightness that's suddenly within. "I'm... I'm going to make a lantern for Kiada."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Amalia - 11-02-2020, 08:53 PM