(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“Oh?” Wessex laughs, a little amused. “And what kind of Grounds do I want to build?” she prods gently, trying to break down assumptions here and now. It was, after all, a fair vote. Everyone had their say, and it’s no fault of hers if the demographic of the Grounds suddenly shifted. If Amalia has insight into what the twice-Queen wants, then please, share it with her!

“I do know I’d like to get these unicorns back to their home and see what’s beyond the storms.” The admittance costs her little and is indeed, why she’s sitting here with an untouched spread before her. She gives Amalia a knowing look at the mention of travel because it has become one of the Wraith’s obsessions (a noble endeavor, as she sees it), not just to place portals, but to become more knowledgeable in general. “Traveling is good. Lets people find themselves. Or parts of themselves… something like that.”

Nodding sagely (or so she thinks), Wessex sighs and ticks off names on her hand. “Kiada, Rex, Clem, Magrethe, Mom…” She sighs. “I worry about Hotaru and Dante and Rory, that we’ll never know if they’re still alive or not.” How can they be remembered, if they don't know if they're dead or not?
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 11-04-2020, 06:26 PM