(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Here, now, a tinge of exasperation slides into Wessex’s tone as she finds herself misjudged once again. She fights against it, struggles to put the biting words into something more constructive and useful, because it’s clear that there is still only one adult here. “Why do you always think in such extremes? Idolizing? Amalia -” shaking her head, Wessex turns to look at her with frank bewilderment. “I want equality. Mutual respect. A Grounds shaped by its people, where everyone has a say and votes.”

And therein lies the caveat, doesn’t it? By the people who live there. If you don’t live here, you can’t shape it - and Amalia’s leaving, isn’t she?

Turning her face out to the woods, her mind drifts to Rory and Jigano, to the time spent in Rory’s farmhouse - to LongNights past and the beginning of their schism. “Sometimes I think I could do the impossible - get rid of all the Monsters or find a cure for the wasting sickness - and you would still find fault with it.” At least one of those is on the to-do list, but the other does seem truly impossible in a world where that is slowly changing that definition.

The Wraith clears her throat, trying to salvage her emotions and perhaps, this meeting. “So. These unicorns. I’d like to ask them about the storms and how to get them home.” They are in her land, after all.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 11-10-2020, 03:10 AM