(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
She cannot help it: she scoffs, closing her eyes and shaking her head, weary of this game. To have her views twisted and subverted, to be needled into breaking and then accused of being the one in the wrong- Amalia cannot win at this, and she does not want to try. "And you make yourself the suffering martyr every time, Wessex," she girl replies softly, still not turning back to the Wraith. "It must be exhausting, always having to be right. Reminds me of Jigano. No wonder he ran away."

There's more anger bubbling at the tip of her tongue, but she bites it back, knowing it won't be productive. The barb is a cruel one, and she knows it will sting, but in this moment the Wraith more closely resembles the Sage than the woman Amalia grew up with.

Abruptly the Shield expands her wings, Jyoti returning to her side. It feels like running, but Wessex has already accused her of that; why not play the part? "I'll see you around," the girl says curtly before launching into the sky, trying to keep her tears of rage contained until she reaches the portal back to Torchline.

{fin}

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Amalia - 11-16-2020, 05:26 PM