the sound of the setting sun
God Quest turn-in
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
I collect the recently lightnin-shocked an’ blood-soaked dagger, place Hoa around my neck, an’ head out to the port. There’s a bit’a a swagger in my step, a certain kind’a confidence an’ ease with which I easy my way through the crowds - maybe it’s my companion, maybe it’s the sex, maybe it’s the weapon - don’t know exactly an’ don’t care. Whatever was missing before - that energy - is back, an I love the feel’a it. Feels like Torchline. Feels like Longheat. Feels like I’m alive.

When I get to the shrine I place the dagger at the base’a the shrine, but leave Hoa coiled around my neck an’ shoulders. Steppin’ back, I reach for the snake an’ run a few fingers down his smooth, dry body an’ feel the flicker of affection in my mind.

“I did the things,” I say into the air, tryin’ to take in the shrine as a whole, as I’m not quite sure where Ludo will appear. Guess I’m still a little wary about these things.

--------------

Kill something with the horn - https://cotf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=4382&pid=78992#pid78992

Zap the horn with lightning - https://cotf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=4384&pid=79274#pid79274
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the sound of the setting sun - by Raza - 10-22-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: the sound of the setting sun - by Ludo - 10-22-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: the sound of the setting sun - by Raza - 10-24-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: the sound of the setting sun - by Ludo - 10-27-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: the sound of the setting sun - by Raza - 10-30-2020, 03:33 PM