See in the World what you Carry in your Heart
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
Aurelia stopped in her tracks when she saw him and he turned around to greet her. He was older than her by a good amount of years, she could tell that much. At first, there was a hesitance from Aurelia. He was indeed alright and she didn't know him... she wasn't sure what he was doing out here, wandering around the beach in such nice clothes. He must have been looking for someone, or something. Before she could think of a way to get out of this awkward situation, he answered her with a smile.

"Sorry, shrine? Are you.. sure? Why would there be a shrine out here?" Aurelia raised an eyebrow and looked around them at the rocky walls for emphasis, before she became a little more serious, "I'm new around here, so uh.. I don't know specifically buuut, I can try to help you find it, I guess," she motioned with her hand for him to lead the way further down the path, hoping they could find a place where there was more room.

Then, it dawned on her; the clothes, his age, his search for a shrine, "are you supposed to be some kind of priest?" If he was, then this was going to be quite the chance meeting. Who better to talk to about the whim of some mysterious god than a priest?
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: See in the World what you Carry in your Heart - by Aurelia - 10-24-2020, 10:17 PM