See in the World what you Carry in your Heart
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Her prolonged stare and the visible confusion in her voice began to confirm a suspicion that was floating in the back of Gideon's mind; it seemed likely this woman was one of the 'Outlanders', someone plucked from outside Caido by the Voice and dragged here for conniving plans. If Gideon intervened quickly enough, he could save her from that fate.

"No, no. If you don't know of it, it's best you don't see it. It's a shrine for something quite evil. I'm looking for it with the intent to destroy." He told her, looking back and forth around them as if expecting to see a horde of Ascended coming from every direction. "I'm gonna assume you haven't been here very long? A word of advice: Don't mix with the Voice or her followers."

Gideon began to walk the other way, away from where he believed the shrine to be; he could always come back later, and he didn't want to be responsible for Aurelia's discovery of the 'New God'. "I'm more than supposed to be a priest." He laughed, finding her somewhat accusatory question quite amusing. "I'm Gideon Clemments. I am the Priest in charge of the Trinity Temple, the largest Temple to the Gods in all of Caido." He held out a hand towards her. "And you are...?"
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
RE: See in the World what you Carry in your Heart - by Gideon - 10-25-2020, 03:07 PM