See in the World what you Carry in your Heart
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
Well, Aurelia wasn't the type of person to let another make decisions for her. So when the man indicated that it'd be better if she didn't even see the shrine, her eyebrow raised verrryy skeptically. Who could be so spiritually influenced that some altar could determine their moral standings? Aurelia could not comprehend such a thing, whether it was for good or evil. Either you were, or you weren't. Nothing could change who someone truly was at their core.

Aurelia certainly wasn't going to be swayed by something like that. She crossed her arms and wondered absently what he was looking around like that for. He walked off and she debated on whether or not she should go seek this thing out for herself.

When he held out his hand, she was still standing where he'd left her. She didn't make a move to go shake his hand, not because she didn't want to, but because she was stubborn.

"Aurelia," she replied, "I'm an Outlander, yes, and I work on The Ark. It's that great big ship on the docks, I'm sure the captain would tell you that you can't miss it."

"You know, Gideon, when you tell someone they're better off not discovering something, it only makes them want to discover that thing even more... Now, let's go see find this 'evil' shrine and, if you want, you can tell me more about why you want to destroy it so bad."

With that, she began to walk in the direction that she thought he had originally been headed. It couldn't be that much farther, after all. Why would it be?
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: See in the World what you Carry in your Heart - by Aurelia - 10-29-2020, 02:17 AM