See in the World what you Carry in your Heart
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It was clear he'd done something to offended Aurelia, from the way she didn't follow nor take his hand. Gideon raised an eyebrow, not used to people being quite so disrespectful right away, his position as priest earning him a considerable amount of honour in Stormbreak. He nodded at her description of the Ark, rubbed his chin; to him all the boats on the dock were big and roughly the same.

As much as he really, really didn't want her to discover the Voice (or see what he was going to do when he reached the shrine), it was going to happen at some point or another. Maybe it was best that she was introduced to the world's religious divide with someone on the right side of it all.

"You got me there." He admittedly good naturedly, holding up his hands and turning to walk the way he had been. "I'm afraid I don't actually know where it is, though. The Ascended obviously won't tell me, because I represent what it is they're trying to crush - the very foundations our world is built upon."
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
RE: See in the World what you Carry in your Heart - by Gideon - 10-30-2020, 05:46 PM