See in the World what you Carry in your Heart
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
Aurelia paused as he agreed without much argument, taken aback by that. She expected more of an argument but, well, she wasn't going to question it. Curiosity was already moving her feet forth once again. She walked along the cliff wall as it curved to the left, her eyes scanning the sand below.

"Well, I can find it, as long as it's actually around here," she murmured with a confidence that waned as she spoke. She lifted her green gaze, darkened by the shadows, to Gideon as he went on to talk about how these 'Ascended' intended on destroying the foundations of this world. She remembered Sunjata telling her a little bit about them, and the scar on his neck he'd shown off. Gideon had snagged her attention with his strong statement, though, and she spoke promptly, "The Ascended, huh? I know a little about them, but not much. Why do they want to change things?" Then, something Sunjata had told her suddenly rang a bell in her mind, "oh, do you- you're a follower of the Old Gods, aren't you? I heard they don't like the Ascended - or was it the Abandoned?"

She knelt down suddenly, holding up her hand to signal for him to stop. She very lightly traced what could've been a print in the sand with her finger. It was loosely-placed but, there did appear to be something of a trail to follow. It did become obscured by the shadows, though. The sand didn't feel damp at all so any trails left behind would not be precise or easy to track. They could've easily been manipulated by  a stray wind funneling through the cliffs. Still, she was an expert at hunting... specifically, hunting people.

"There are tracks that lead this way," she followed the direction the trail would take them, glancing back at Gideon.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: See in the World what you Carry in your Heart - by Aurelia - 10-31-2020, 06:47 AM