(open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ANDEN
CHASING THE SUN
Even without being able to feel the warmth of a body, Anden could tell the woman that approached him shone like the Sun. She wasn't like Anden, she wasn't cold, or heartless. Even her voice seemed to be sweet like the nectar they'd add to their morning drink. The one thing that stood out to Anden was that she didn't seem beaten or hollow like the others he'd met so far since his arrival. She seemed almost hopeful. Like she knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

"It's not forward at all." Anden replied. She was right afterall. He was lost. At this point he would take all of the answers he could get. Oliver was helpful most of the time, but Anden didn't want to burden the shifter further with more questions.

Anden took a seat on a nearby bench. "I don't even know where to start." He sighed. Should he ask about his sister? The whole Ascended thing? Or should he ask the woman about the Voice? "I was actually hoping to find someone who knew more about The Voice. I'm..."Anden wasn't sure if it would be rude to vent about all of the details. "I'm just hoping maybe if I knew more, maybe I would know why they brought me here." And why they cursed him with being an Ascended, never to feel the warmth of the Sun again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers - by Anden - 10-25-2020, 12:12 AM