(open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Ah, a question about the gods of Caido -- that Arialla could answer easily. She'd researched them, of course, not to mention her personal experience. And the gods of Caido were simpler, fewer in number, easier to explain than the gods of her own home, where every crossroads and every facet of life might have its own god.

"The greatest god of Caido is named Caido, and created the world," she began. "Little is known about Caido themself, but they created the Old Gods: Mort, Vi, and Rae. Mort is the god of death, Vi the god of life, and Rae the god of change and nature.

"Those three have heralds: Ludo, Safrin, and Frey. Ludo, a trickster god, guides the dead; Safrin is goddess of the stars, and the goddess I've prayed to; and Frey has two aspects, sexuality and nature. The heralds are the gods who usually answer prayers -- few have spoken to Mort, Vi, and Rae."

Arialla paused, trying to think if there was anything else she needed to add. "You know already of the Voice, and I've heard rumors of another New God called the Core, but I know almost nothing about it. I've also heard the names Eirachi and Tanau, but I know very little about them, either."

Then she moved on to answer Anden's other question: "I am. In my homeland, I was a priestess, one personally blessed by the god Apollo. Here ... Well, I retain my respect for the gods, even if they are not the gods of my home."

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers - by Arialla - 11-09-2020, 05:42 PM