(open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ANDEN
CHASING THE SUN
There were so many, but so few all at the same time. Anden never followed or paid much mind to them. His mother was the follower. The royal family forbade praying to the gods, and so she did it in secrecy. Anden wondered if she were praying for him now, but based on what Arialla told him, would she even know to pray?

Many of the names were new to Anden, but not all of them. He wondered what life was like here for those who followed the gods. Were they blessed? Or did all of the gods play strange tricks on their so-called followers and children. Anden wasn't sure how to feel about any of them, or about The Voice.

It wasn't a surprise that she spoke with the gods in her own world. Anden could see it in her eyes. The joy she got from sharing what she knew about the gods here. It reminded him of the glow in his mother's. Whoever Apollo was, Anden knew they were a good deity. "I know Apollo might not be here, but I hope you can find peace with the gods that are."Every god might be different, but surely they all served the same purpose to aid their followers.

It made it even more confusing for Anden then, why The Voice would curse him in such a bizarre way.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you pray to Saffin for?" Anden had never prayed before. "And did she answer in the way you wanted?" Everything seemed so uncertain to him. Could the gods really help them? Or did they just do whatever they wanted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers - by Anden - 11-10-2020, 02:30 AM