A Matter of Urgency
for Sunjata
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
It had been a while since Morgan had come to Torchline. Last time she had been there, the Governor had been someone else entirely and her visit had been a casual, curious trip.

Now she was here on business to see Sunjata, and there was a definite power in her strides as she marched up into Haulani; she had been told she could find the Governor in Slagveld, which was apparently a boxing ring - hardly what she'd consider appropriate working offices, but she supposed it fit Torchline's general reputation of a place people went to for partying, fun and lawlessness.

Once Morgan was let into the building, which she confirmed with a look was indeed what she had been told, she went to stand by the door and wait, giving a cold eye to anyone daring to come close and ask if she wanted anything they were offering. She needed to keep a cool head, the matter she had come to discuss with Sunjata potentially very grave indeed.
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-26-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-26-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-27-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-27-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-28-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-28-2020, 11:32 PM