A Matter of Urgency
for Sunjata
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
"I see." Well, that solved the mystery of their relation, at least; Morgan wondered if Sunjata was aware of the letters and visions, if she had just caused a marital argument whenever he got home. He mentioned that the Voice gave his love the visions, so at least he had been privy to that much; Morgan frowned, confusion clear in her face. "I did not think the Voice was the kind of God to give visions. I thought she had a more direct approach, from what I know."

She nodded, taking the letter back and folding it into a pocket in her cloak. "I appreciate the warnings. What I came to ask you is actually to aid with the caution."

Morgan's eyes met his and she folded her hands over each other. "If what Nathaniel says is true, we must be careful when the last lily is placed. I would ask that Torchline, represented by yourself and some kind of guard, accompany Halo on the journey. That we will be prepared with force and defense if something should happen - I don't want to risk it."
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-26-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-26-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-27-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-27-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-28-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Sunjata - 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: A Matter of Urgency - by Morgan - 10-28-2020, 11:32 PM