Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
"You'd think with those 'Normal-typed aliens' off Zendikar, the plane would have calmed its asses down by now," muttered a lone wanderer among the mix of white stone rubble and wild multicolored plantlife, the yellow, purple and blue of his unusual attire sticking out like a sore thumb as he lifted up what looked like large double-sided pyramids almost as large as he was to look underneath them. "...not that they really should be compared to the Normal type...they aren't normal by any means."

Letting the angular shape, the hedron, drop to the ground, he pulled his wide-brimmed hat off his head as he looked up towards the sky, which appeared to be changing from the clear blue to a rainbow of purples, reds and oranges as the sun began to set. "Need to find shelter, too, no less," he said with a sad sigh. "Not getting back to Sea Gate tonight---what was that?"

Neon-green eyes looked around the immediate area upon feeling a faint shift in the air and in the aura of the lands around him, looking for danger that was almost always present in this tossed-about plane. "...no, no, no," he muttered to himself as he carefully stepped away from one direction that felt like it was building up energy. "Last thing I need to deal with is the Roil..."

As soon as he said the name did a vortex of pure magical energy erupt from the ground, tossing him away and onto his back. "Shit!" He tried to scramble up onto his feet and run away as fast as his legs could carry him, but the multicolored storm of energy swooped after him, consuming him...and causing him to fall out of the world...

----------------------------------------------

And the figure fell into another one, tossed sideways hard while rolling onto...sand? "...dammit, did I get ejected to the other side of the world again," the figure said as he stood to his full height of 6'1" while spitting sand out of his mouth, glancing about for a moment as he took off his hat to better see his surroundings. "Wait a minute, I don't recall any of the ports looking like this," he muttered with a sideways frown, not yet realizing the change in the language he was speaking. As he began to take to walking towards the structures nearby, curiosity started getting the better of him for the moment as he braced for...almost anything.

Messages In This Thread
Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-27-2020, 08:47 PM