Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
Errands to be ran before Nate and he take yet another trip, focusing entirely on getting essentials for when they return to start building the new Governor’s house. He’s already gotten the bulk of it, brought closer to the Port with a few more items tucked into a mental list, sending his companion back home with the bags if only so he doesn’t have to carry them any longer than he needed to.

He rounds a corner toward the portal when something catches his eye, something far unlike the usual patrons of Torchline he’s grown used to. For a moment he debates ignoring the person, before giving in and sucking in a breath, changing his direction to head toward them. Boots thud against the wood of the dock as he approaches the edge toward softer sands, the Governor wearing a sleeveless shirt revealing bronze skin, navy and black tattoos, the pale silvery sheen of scars along his skin.

Hey, you alright?” He calls out toward the man, a brow raised curiously as his steel gaze flits over the person’s attire and seeming bewilderment.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Sunjata - 10-27-2020, 09:24 PM