Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
As Sunjata walked out of the building, Neos frowned to himself, slightly in defiance of what he had been told and slightly in jealously. He felt his own fangs shrink, yet Sunjata was allowed his fangs? Blowing air out of his mouth, he inhaled as he prepared to Transform, expecting to feel himself shrink and become bloblike before turning into a duplicate of the person he had been talking to.

...however, instead of shrinking, he found himself suddenly falling forward as his arms, which were crossed in front of himself, started to feel in pain at the would-be elbows. He uncrossed them as he fell forward onto...large padded paws?

I'm not turning into another human?! he thought to himself as he tried to pay more attention to the changes that were happening in this attempt to Transform.

Being quadrupedal, while it was unexpected in this instance, wasn't a problem. Many Pokemon were quadrupedal, after all. From the feeling of fur, he was some form of mammal most-likely. He tried to make a sound with his new voice, netting a feline growl, some form of cat-based creature is what he figured. Shaking his head, he felt a lot of fur circling his neck, which caused his mind to focus on one particular Pokemon. Pyroar. But...from what he could see, the colorings for the fur didn't match. He also exhaled after taking a deep breath, wondering if he would see flames emerge from his throat, but nothing came forth. This wasn't a Pyroar's form...what did he turn into?

He reverted back to his chosen human form, peeling himself off the floor as the innkeeper gave Neos an amused look before beckoning him to follow to where his room would be for the time being, purposely picking one with a mirror so he the new Attuned could see fully for himself his new alternate state...

-FIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-29-2020, 07:27 PM