keep on surviving
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
Despite the entanglements with local wildlife, their ventures had been successful. Not quite a victory, not quite a triumph, but a step in the right accord, in the final directions. Gratitude towards those who’d tried, who’d failed, who’d sought, who’d persisted, despite not needing to, was a silent gesture, but one readily applied within his mettle, bones, and determination, and he’d bow his head to any of them who’d given it an earnest effort. Just as they’d done so many other times, for so many other people.

He followed the directions outlined, granted, and given from Chulane, and from others who’d wandered into the formation. Ordinarily, upon arrival, he would’ve speculated, scrutinized, pondered, and studied – but those matters could wait. If he was struck down from some other unforeseen thing in his haste to reach the waterfall, then so be it.

At least he’d strive to make it there first.

Zuriel tucked quickly behind them as swifter measures darted behind the rush of roaring water, to the aforementioned archway, to the slots already filled. A breath was taken at the sight of all of them, and then to the empty thresholds. Carefully, the Sword placed the flowers within his grasp, two – one from Bastien, one from Raza – into the dedicated space, and hoped it would be enough.
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
keep on surviving - by Deimos - 10-27-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Morgan - 10-27-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 10-27-2020, 09:44 PM