(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Back from his quest to find an Ascended shrine in Torchline (they could not hide forever; he would find it, and he would ruin it), Gideon had decided to take a walk along the beach before heading back home. He always liked to indulge in the God's beautiful world, to let an appreciation of nature be a form of prayer, each step in the sand another surge of love for the Gods above.

He saw Amalia in the distance; she'd been quite the topic of conversation among the Order lately, and he instantly felt compelled to go to see her. The last time they had spoken some things had gone awry, mostly to do with their differing opinions on the Ascended, but he was sure now that he knew what to avoid, he could sidle his way into her good graces, find out more about Vi's chosen.

It was only when he got closer that he noticed the lion. While Gideon was no stranger to Attuned, the predator so close to her was a cause for some alarm, and he came to stand just behind Amalia as Jyoti was called back. "I'd be more careful around strangers yourself if I were you, Amalia." He said gently, watching the lion with cautious eyes.

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 10-28-2020, 04:37 PM