(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help

Too distracted by the lion and Jyoti (who has swam back to a comfortable distance, leaving soothing stardust near the creature and cooing a curious note), she doesn't notice the fourth to join their group until he's directly behind her, semi-familiar voice causing her to start in surprise. "Vi's beard!" the Shield curses, coils of lilac springing into her braid as she turns a silted, leopard glare up to Gideon.

Clenching her jaw, the girl tries to soothe her ruffled nerves. "I can protect myself," she retorts sharply, more unsteady that irritated, biting down on her lip as fur flushes over her shoulders. A sigh, and her tone softens. "Sorry. You startled me."

Turning back to the lion, Amalia is surprised to see that he has shifted into a man with... blue hair and vibrant yellow clothing. Blinking, she stares a moment before collecting herself, rising to her feet. "Jyoti. She's a starwhale." The calf trills in confirmation, swimming curiously around the stranger. "Ah... I'm Amalia. I- I've been staying in Torchline for a while. You, ah, are you new to Caido?"

a m a l i a
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Amalia - 10-28-2020, 06:08 PM