(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help

The ability of Outlanders to react to their displacement with blasé laissez-faire never fails to astound Amalia, who turns to Gideon with a raised eyebrow, wondering if he's surprised as well. "This world is called Caido," the Shield clarifies softly, looking back to the tall stranger, her brows knit in some concern. That he's gone between many realms is concerning, and Amalia bites the inside of her cheek as she wonders how to break the news. At least Jyoti is having a good time, allowing all the belly rubs that Neos has to offer.

"Um, Neos, you ought to know... there isn't a way to leave Caido." Again she looks to Gideon, hopeful that he'll step in and help (and not a little curious as to whether the Order has a secret escape route). "I'm sorry.. once the Voice brings someone here from their world, there isn't a way to return."

a m a l i a
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Amalia - 10-30-2020, 06:00 PM