(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gideon had never actually heard an Outlander's story of how they had come to arrive in Caido and was interested to learn that it could apparently include a storm; was that a regular event, or only something specific to this man? He'd have to find out. For the moment he simply nodded at Amalia providing the name, then pointed up and down the beach. "This, specifically, is Ahi Coast. In Torchline."

Amalia seemed to look for him for assistance in explaining that Neos couldn't leave, so he gladly stepped in, with a particularly Order-informed take: "You have been dragged here by an evil chaotic force that refuses to let souls go once she has retained them here. You will not be able to leave." He nodded, obviously quite sure of what he was saying.

As for knowing each other...he laughed and shook his head. "This is only the second time I've met Amalia, I'm sorry to say. She is someone quite special, though. Beloved by a great God and as far as I've heard, faithful too." Gideon spread his hands out behind her, as if hyping her up for a crowd.

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 11-01-2020, 12:15 AM